The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Pictures From Uruguay IX

Some melancholy pictures of Uruguay as I momentarily depart it:


The mortgage bank of Uruguay.



A fairly ugly apartment building.


The doorway of the same building.  Most buildings in Uruguay have unusual names.  This one is the Tucan Building.


This is the front entrance to the one decent occult bookstore in town. Note the over-the-top esoteric facade, complete with the Qabalistic Tree of Life and everything.


And then the two things I'll be missing most while I'm out:



RPGPundit

Currently Smoking:  Lorenzetti half-volcano + Gawith's Balkan Flake

4 comments:

  1. Interestingly, the occult bookstore seems to have statues in the style of the (amazing) catalan artist Josep Maria Subirachs, which was a great inspiration to the latest post in my blog (http://methodsetmadness.blogspot.com.br/2015/08/the-gray-enforcer-lawful-angel-of-death.html).

    One of those weird coincidences, I guess, since I have never been to Uruguay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also got two cats, Dexter and Nacho. Can imagine how you feel. :)

    ReplyDelete